help me im falling

Where in a naive Scottish boy living in Australia tries to make sense of his own life, and those lives about him.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Meme Me Up Scotty!

It appears I have been Tagged again, this time by the erudite and lovely MSKP.

So here goes.

Take the nearest book and turn to page 123 and find the fifth sentence, then publish the next four.

Are you with me so far.

The first book that came to hand was Roald Dahl's My Uncle Oswald.

Page 123

"If you ravish me, sire, I will become pregnant and our mutual friend will know something has happened between us. He will be so angry he will send warships to bombard your cities."

"You must tell him it was he who got you pregnant. Come along now I cannot wait!"

That's it folks.

As a footnote I cannot recommend this book enough, it's a laugh out loud, raunchy book. And it's by the same guy who wrote The Twits.

1 Comments:

At Thu Sept 07, 10:01:00 pm GMT-7, Blogger la nadine said...

the twits is one my fave books for evs.

the shortened walking stick, the furniture on the roof, the EVERYTHING.

thanks for reminding of it, scottsman.

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home