help me im falling

Where in a naive Scottish boy living in Australia tries to make sense of his own life, and those lives about him.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

TAGGED!!!

I know it's been a while, but I have been busy, busy.

But seeing I have been tagged by the lovey Mr Watts, I felt compelled to complete the tagging circle.

Three Things...

1. Three things that scare me:
Suspension Bridges
Political Apathy
Jordan

2. Three People Who Make Me Laugh
Ricky Gervais
Larry David
Richard Pryor

3. Three Things I Hate The Most
Andrew Bolt
Margaret Thatcher
Hangovers

4. Three Things I Don't Understand
HTML Code
Television Programmers
Cats

5. Three Things I'm Doing Right Now
Drinking A Cup Of Tea
Listening To Insiders
Filling Out This Meme

6. Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Go To Cuba
Jump Out Of A Plane
DJ At The Meredith Music Festival

7. Three Things I Can Do
Tap Dance
Hold A Note On The Bagpipes
Ask Questions

8. Three Ways To Describe My Personality
Piscean
Scottish
Dependable

9. Three Things I Can't Do
Sing
Vote
Suffer Fools

10. Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith Album
The Sound Of Silence
Little Stevens Underground Garage Radio Show

11. Three Things You Should Never Listen To
Nagging Doubts
Lies
Rex Hunt Calling The Footy

12. Three Things I'd Like To Learn
How To Use HTML Code
Car Mechanics
How To Say NO

13. Three Favourite Foods
Kerry's Cooking
Italian
A Scottish Fry Up

14. Three Beverages I Drink Regulary
Irish Breakfast Tea
Melbourne Bitter
Guiness

15. Three Shows I Watched As A Kid
Will 'o' The Wisp
Tiswas
Cheggers Plays Pop

16. Three People I'm Tagging
Jess Ausculture
The sheriff
MSKP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home