help me im falling

Where in a naive Scottish boy living in Australia tries to make sense of his own life, and those lives about him.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

in deference to the late great Bill Hicks

While watching the latest sickening images to come out of Cronulla, and the protests that have subsequently come out about the rampant flag burning, I was moved to recall this classic bon mot.

Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag."
"Really? Cause... I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K Mart."
"He died in the Korean War."
"Wow, what a coinsidence, mine was made in Korea."
No one and I repeat no one, has ever died for a flag. They may have died for freedom, but that is also the right to burn flags if you want to.

I wholeheartedly concur.

On the subject of fighting them on the beaches I dropped our favourite right wing fuck nuckle a line yesterday, this is what i said to him,
From: Dave H
Comment: Good morning mister bolt, as you are sometimes someone who is mostly in agreement with alan jones, i would be interested to hear what you think his role in the flaming of the situation that happened at the weekend. Having read some of the transcripts that are out, it would appear that he should perhaps come out and say something, rather than hide in his holiday home. Your thoughts please.

Andrew replies:
I thought he went too far, but the claims that he is to blame for what happened or endorsed violence is more the usual Jones-bashing gotcha than the truth. At least Jones gets discussed problems that other outlets prefer to ignore, and in ignoring allow to fester.

May the both suck cocks in hell together,while being forced to watch Alan Bleasedales The Boys From The Black Stuff, and Farenheit 9/11.

This is my first post, I am now an internerd what has the sherriff done to me.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 13, 02:44:00 pm GMT-8, Blogger Fluffy said...

f00king hell dave's gorra bl0g!

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Join me children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home